1. coach - noun
· (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
2. coach - noun
· a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
3. coach - noun
· a railcar where passengers ride
4. coach - noun
· a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
5. coach - noun
· a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
6. coach - verb
· teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports; "He is training our Olympic team"; "She is coaching the crew"
7. coach - verb
· drive a coach
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.