1. break_down - verb
· make ineffective; "Martin Luther King tried to break down racial discrimination"
2. break_down - verb
· make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound"
3. break_down - verb
· lose control of one's emotions; "When she heard that she had not passed the exam, she lost it completely"; "When her baby died, she snapped"
4. break_down - verb
· stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
5. break_down - verb
· fall apart; "the building crumbled after the explosion"; "Negotiations broke down"
6. break_down - verb
· cause to fall or collapse
7. break_down - verb
· separate (substances) into constituent elements or parts
8. break_down - verb
· collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.