1. blank - noun
· a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet"
2. blank - noun
· a blank gap or missing part
3. blank - noun
· a piece of material ready to be made into something
4. blank - noun
· a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
5. blank - verb
· keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
6. blank - adjective
· (of a surface) not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins"
7. blank - adjective
· without comprehension; "When I called her name, she gave me a blank look, as though she didn't know me"
8. blank - adjective
· not charged with a bullet; "a blank cartridge"
9. blank - adjective
· complete and absolute; "utter seriousness"; "blank stupidity"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.