1. blade - noun
· especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
2. blade - noun
· a dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
3. blade - noun
· something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
4. blade - noun
· a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
5. blade - noun
· a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
6. blade - noun
· a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
7. blade - noun
· the part of the skate that slides on the ice
8. blade - noun
· flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
9. blade - noun
· the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.