Dictionary Results for blade|
1. blade - noun
· especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
Hypernym(s): leaf, leafage, foliage
2. blade - noun
· a dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
Hypernym(s): young_person, youth, younker, spring_chicken
3. blade - noun
· something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
Hypernym(s): ribbon, thread
4. blade - noun
· a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
Synonym(s): sword, brand, steel
Hypernym(s): weapon, arm, weapon_system
5. blade - noun
· a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
6. blade - noun
· a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
Hypernym(s): structure, anatomical_structure, complex_body_part, bodily_structure, body_structure
7. blade - noun
· the part of the skate that slides on the ice
8. blade - noun
· flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
9. blade - noun
· the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.