1. binding - noun
· the capacity to attract and hold something
2. binding - noun
· strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
3. binding - noun
· the act of applying a bandage
4. binding - noun
· one of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot; the bindings should release in case of a fall
5. binding - noun
· the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book; "the book had a leather binding"
6. bind - verb
· stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
7. bind - verb
· create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
8. bind - verb
· make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope; "The Chinese would bind the feet of their women"
9. bind - verb
· wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
10. bind - verb
· secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
11. bind - verb
· bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted; "He's held by a contract"; "I'll hold you by your promise"
12. bind - verb
· provide with a binding; "bind the books in leather"
13. bind - verb
· fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord; "They tied their victim to the chair"
14. bind - verb
· form a chemical bond with; "The hydrogen binds the oxygen"
15. bind - verb
· cause to be constipated; "These foods tend to constipate you"
16. binding - adjective
· executed with proper legal authority; "a binding contract"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.