1. awkwardness - noun
· unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training
2. awkwardness - noun
· the quality of an embarrassing situation; "he sensed the awkwardness of his proposal"
3. awkwardness - noun
· the carriage of someone whose movements and posture are ungainly or inelegant
4. awkwardness - noun
· the inelegance of someone stiff and unrelaxed (as by embarrassment)
5. awkwardness - noun
· trouble in carrying or managing caused by bulk or shape; "the movers cursed the unwieldiness of the big piano"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.