1. arise - verb
· come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose"
2. arise - verb
· originate or come into being; "a question arose"
3. arise - verb
· rise to one's feet; "The audience got up and applauded"
4. arise - verb
· result or issue; "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion"
5. arise - verb
· move upward; "The fog lifted"; "The smoke arose from the forest fire"; "The mist uprose from the meadows"
6. arise - verb
· take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
7. arise - verb
· get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.