1. argument - noun
· a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true; "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"
2. argument - noun
· a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement; "they were involved in a violent argument"
3. argument - noun
· a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal; "the argument over foreign aid goes on and on"
4. argument - noun
· a summary of the subject or plot of a literary work or play or movie; "the editor added the argument to the poem"
5. argument - noun
· (computer science) a reference or value that is passed to a function, procedure, subroutine, command, or program
6. argument - noun
· a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable; if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
7. argument - noun
· a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning; "I can't follow your line of reasoning"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.