1. align - verb
· place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
2. align - verb
· be or come into adjustment with
3. align - verb
· align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
4. align - verb
· bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
5. aligning - adjective
· causing to fall into line or into position
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.