1. tally - noun
· a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely; "the Yankees scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th"; "their first tally came in the 3rd inning"
2. tally - noun
· a bill for an amount due
3. tally - noun
· the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order; "the counting continued for several hours"
4. tally - verb
· be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
5. tally - verb
· gain points in a game; "The home team scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
6. tally - verb
· keep score, as in games
7. tally - verb
· determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.