1. aged - noun
· people who are old collectively; "special arrangements were available for the aged"
2. age - verb
· begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
3. age - verb
· grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
4. age - verb
· make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
5. aged - adjective
· advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables); "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"
6. aged - adjective
· at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable); "aged rocks"
7. aged - adjective
· having attained a specific age; (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable); "aged ten"; "ten years of age"
8. aged - adjective
· of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged' pronounced as one syllable); "mature well-aged cheeses"
9. aged - adjective
· (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.