1. wash_out - verb
· prevent or interrupt due to rain; "The storm had washed out the game"
2. wash_out - verb
· wash free from unwanted substances, such as dirt; "Wash out your dirty shirt in the sink"
3. wash_out - verb
· wear or destroy by the force of water; "The hail storms had washed out the bridges"
4. wash_out - verb
· remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent; "he washed the dirt from his coat"; "The nurse washed away the blood"; "Can you wash away the spots on the windows?"; "he managed to wash out the stains"
5. wash_out - verb
· deplete of strength or vitality; "The illness washed her out"
6. wash_out - verb
· drain off the color in the course of laundering; "The harsh soap washed out the delicate blouse"
7. wash_out - verb
· lose color in the process of being washed; "The expensive shirt washed out in the German washing machine"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.