1. treasure - noun
· accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.; "the pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies"
2. treasure - noun
· art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
3. treasure - noun
· any possession that is highly valued by its owner; "the children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures"
4. treasure - noun
· a collection of precious things; "the trunk held all her meager treasures"
5. treasure - verb
· hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
6. treasure - verb
· be fond of; be attached to
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.