1. stupefy - verb
· make dull or stupid or muddle with drunkenness or infatuation
2. stupefy - verb
· be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
3. stupefy - verb
· make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow; "stun fish"
4. stupefied - adjective
· as if struck dumb with astonishment and surprise; "a circle of policemen stood dumbfounded by her denial of having seen the accident"; "the flabbergasted aldermen were speechless"; "was thunderstruck by the news of his promotion"
5. stupefied - adjective
· in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face"; "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow"; "was stupid from fatigue"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.