1. spray - noun
· a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
2. spray - noun
· a quantity of small objects flying through the air; "a spray of bullets"
3. spray - noun
· flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
4. spray - noun
· a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
5. spray - noun
· water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
6. spray - noun
· a jet of vapor
7. spray - verb
· be discharged in sprays of liquid; "Water sprayed all over the floor"
8. spray - verb
· scatter in a mass or jet of droplets; "spray water on someone"; "spray paint on the wall"
9. spray - verb
· cover by spraying with a liquid; "spray the wall with paint"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.