1. smite - verb
· inflict a heavy blow on, with the hand, a tool, or a weapon
2. smite - verb
· affect suddenly with deep feeling; "He was smitten with love for this young girl"
3. smite - verb
· cause physical pain or suffering in; "afflict with the plague"
4. smitten - adjective
· (used in combination) affected by something overwhelming; "conscience-smitten"; "awe-struck"
5. smitten - adjective
· marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "he was infatuated with her"; "Narcissus was a beautiful Greek youth who became enamored of his own reflection"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.