1. slide - noun
· a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
2. slide - noun
· (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
3. slide - noun
· (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale; "the violinist was indulgent with his swoops and slides"
4. slide - noun
· plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
5. slide - noun
· the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it; "his slide didn't stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
6. slide - noun
· a transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
7. slide - noun
· sloping channel through which things can descend
8. slide - verb
· move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner; "the wheels skidded against the sidewalk"
9. slide - verb
· to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly; "They slid through the wicket in the big gate"
10. slide - verb
· move smoothly along a surface; "He slid the money over to the other gambler"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.