1. shortness - noun
· the property of being of short spatial extent; "the shortness of the Channel crossing"
2. shortness - noun
· the condition of being short of something; "there was no shortness of money"; "can cause shortness of breath"
3. shortness - noun
· the property of being truncated or short
4. shortness - noun
· the property of being of short temporal extent; "the shortness of air travel time"
5. shortness - noun
· the property of being shorter than average stature
6. shortness - noun
· an abrupt discourteous manner
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.