1. length - noun
· the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place; "the length of the table was 5 feet"
2. length - noun
· continuance in time; "the ceremony was of short duration"; "he complained about the length of time required"
3. length - noun
· the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end; "the editor limited the length of my article to 500 words"
4. length - noun
· size of the gap between two places; "the distance from New York to Chicago"; "he determined the length of the shortest line segment joining the two points"
5. length - noun
· a section of something that is long and narrow; "a length of timber"; "a length of tubing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.