1. sensation - noun
· an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation; "a sensation of touch"
2. sensation - noun
· someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
3. sensation - noun
· a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest; "anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhere between hope and fear"
4. sensation - noun
· a state of widespread public excitement and interest; "the news caused a sensation"
5. sensation - noun
· the faculty through which the external world is apprehended; "in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.