1. sense - noun
· a general conscious awareness; "a sense of security"; "a sense of happiness"; "a sense of danger"; "a sense of self"
2. sense - noun
· the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted; "the dictionary gave several senses for the word"; "in the best sense charity is really a duty"; "the signifier is linked to the signified"
3. sense - noun
· the faculty through which the external world is apprehended; "in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing"
4. sense - noun
· sound practical judgment; "Common sense is not so common"; "he hasn't got the sense God gave little green apples"; "fortunately she had the good sense to run away"
5. sense - noun
· a natural appreciation or ability; "a keen musical sense"; "a good sense of timing"
6. sense - verb
· perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
7. sense - verb
· detect some circumstance or entity automatically; "This robot can sense the presence of people in the room"; "particle detectors sense ionization"
8. sense - verb
· become aware of not through the senses but instinctively; "I sense his hostility"; "I smell trouble"; "smell out corruption"
9. sense - verb
· comprehend; "I sensed the real meaning of his letter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.