1. richness - noun
· the property of being extremely abundant; "the profusion of detail"; "the idiomatic richness of English"
2. richness - noun
· abundant wealth; "they studied forerunners of richness or poverty"; "the richness all around unsettled him for he had expected to find poverty"
3. richness - noun
· the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing; "the music had a fullness that echoed through the hall"; "the cheap wine had no body, no mellowness"; "he was well aware of the richness of his own appearance"
4. richness - noun
· the quality of having high intrinsic value; "the richness of the mines and pastureland"; "the cut of her clothes and the richness of the fabric were distinctive"
5. richness - noun
· the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth; "he praised the richness of the soil"; "weeds lovely in their rankness"
6. richness - noun
· a strong deep vividness of hue; "the fire-light gave a richness of coloring to that side of the room"
7. richness - noun
· splendid or imposing in size or appearance; "the grandness of the architecture"; "impressed by the richness of the flora"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.