1. replay - noun
· something (especially a game) that is played again
2. replay - noun
· the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
3. replay - verb
· reproduce (a recording) on a recorder; "The lawyers played back the conversation to show that their client was innocent"
4. replay - verb
· play (a melody) again
5. replay - verb
· repeat a game against the same opponent; "Princeton replayed Harvard"
6. replay - verb
· play again; "We replayed the game"; "replay a point"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.