1. prevail - verb
· be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance; "Money reigns supreme here"; "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
2. prevail - verb
· be valid, applicable, or true; "This theory still holds"
3. prevail - verb
· continue to exist; "These stories die hard"; "The legend of Elvis endures"
4. prevail - verb
· prove superior; "The champion prevailed, though it was a hard fight"
5. prevail - verb
· use persuasion successfully; "He prevailed upon her to visit his parents"
6. prevailing - adjective
· most frequent or common; "prevailing winds"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.