1. pace - noun
· the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
2. pace - noun
· the distance covered by a step; "he stepped off ten paces from the old tree and began to dig"
3. pace - noun
· the relative speed of progress or change; "he lived at a fast pace"; "he works at a great rate"; "the pace of events accelerated"
4. pace - noun
· a step in walking or running
5. pace - noun
· the rate of some repeating event
6. pace - noun
· a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
7. pace - verb
· walk with slow or fast paces; "He paced up and down the hall"
8. pace - verb
· go at a pace; "The horse paced"
9. pace - verb
· measure (distances) by pacing; "step off ten yards"
10. pace - verb
· regulate or set the pace of; "Pace your efforts"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.