1. nerves - noun
· an uneasy psychological state; "he suffered an attack of nerves"
2. nerves - noun
· control of your emotions; "this kind of tension is not good for my nerves"
3. nerve - noun
· any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body
4. nerve - noun
· the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
5. nerve - noun
· impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
6. nerve - verb
· get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.