1. negociate - verb
· be successful; achieve a goal; "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
2. negociate - verb
· sell or discount; "negociate securities"
3. negociate - verb
· transfer by endorsement to another in return for value received; "negociate a bond"
4. negociate - verb
· succeed in passing through, around, or over; "The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"
5. negociate - verb
· confer with another in order to come to terms or reach an agreement; "The parties negociated all night"
6. negociate - verb
· discuss the terms of an arrangement; "They negotiated the sale of the house"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.