1. jumble - noun
· a confused multitude of things
2. jumble - noun
· small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie
3. jumble - noun
· a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
4. jumble - verb
· be all mixed up or jumbled together; "His words jumbled"
5. jumble - verb
· assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
6. jumble - verb
· bring into random order
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.