1. incompetent - noun
· someone who is not competent to take effective action
2. incompetent - adjective
· legally not qualified or sufficient; "a wife is usually considered unqualified to testify against her husband"; "incompetent witnesses"
3. incompetent - adjective
· not qualified or suited for a purpose; "an incompetent secret service"; "the filming was hopeless incompetent"
4. incompetent - adjective
· showing lack of skill or aptitude; "a bungling workman"; "did a clumsy job"; "his fumbling attempt to put up a shelf"
5. incompetent - adjective
· not doing a good job; "incompetent at chess"
6. incompetent - adjective
· not meeting requirements; "unequal to the demands put upon him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.