1. fumble - verb
· feel about uncertainly or blindly; "She groped for her glasses in the darkness of the bedroom"
2. fumble - verb
· make one's way clumsily or blindly; "He fumbled towards the door"
3. fumble - verb
· handle clumsily
4. fumble - verb
· make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
Synonym(s): botch, bodge, bumble, botch_up, muff, blow, flub, screw_up, ball_up, spoil, muck_up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix_up, bollocks, bollocks_up, bobble, mishandle, louse_up, foul_up, mess_up, fuck_up
5. fumble - verb
· drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder; "fumble a grounder"
6. fumbling - adjective
· showing lack of skill or aptitude; "a bungling workman"; "did a clumsy job"; "his fumbling attempt to put up a shelf"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.