1. identification - noun
· the act of designating or identifying something
2. identification - noun
· evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing
3. identification - noun
· the condition of having the identity (of a person or object) established; "the thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest"; "identification of the gun was an important clue"
4. identification - noun
· the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
5. identification - noun
· the attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.