1. humming - noun
· a humming noise; "the hum of distant traffic"
2. humming - noun
· the act of singing with closed lips
3. hum - verb
· sing with closed lips; "She hummed a melody"
4. hum - verb
· be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity"
5. hum - verb
· sound with a monotonous hum
6. hum - verb
· make a low continuous sound; "The refrigerator is humming"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.