1. hammer - noun
· the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
2. hammer - noun
· a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle; used to deliver an impulsive force by striking
3. hammer - noun
· the ossicle attached to the eardrum
4. hammer - noun
· a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
5. hammer - noun
· a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire; used in the hammer throw
6. hammer - noun
· a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
7. hammer - noun
· a power tool for drilling rocks
8. hammer - noun
· the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows); "the sudden hammer of fists caught him off guard"; "the pounding of feet on the hallway"
9. hammer - verb
· beat with or as if with a hammer; "hammer the metal flat"
10. hammer - verb
· create by hammering; "hammer the silver into a bowl"; "forge a pair of tongues"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.