1. graft - noun
· (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
2. graft - noun
· the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
3. graft - noun
· the act of grafting something onto something else
4. graft - verb
· cause to grow together parts from different plants; "graft the cherry tree branch onto the plum tree"
5. graft - verb
· place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.