1. general - noun
· a general officer of the highest rank
2. general - noun
· the head of a religious order or congregation
3. general - noun
· a fact about the whole (as opposed to particular); "he discussed the general but neglected the particular"
4. general - verb
· command as a general; "We are generaled by an incompetent!"
5. general - adjective
· applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general rule"; "in general terms"; "comprehensible to the general reader"
6. general - adjective
· not specialized or limited to one class of things; "general studies"; "general knowledge"
7. general - adjective
· prevailing among and common to the general public; "the general discontent"
8. general - adjective
· affecting the entire body; "a general anesthetic"; "general symptoms"
9. general - adjective
· somewhat indefinite; "bearing a general resemblance to the original"; "a general description of the merchandise"
10. general - adjective
· of worldwide scope or applicability; "an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.