1. gel - noun
· a colloid in a more solid form than a sol
2. gel - noun
· jellylike substance used in hair styling
3. gel - noun
· a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
4. gel - verb
· become a gel; "The solid, when heated, gelled"
5. gel - verb
· apply a styling gel to; "she mousses her hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.