1. friend - noun
· a person you know well and regard with affection and trust; "he was my best friend at the university"
2. friend - noun
· an associate who provides cooperation or assistance; "he's a good ally in fight"
3. friend - noun
· a person with whom you are acquainted; "I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances"; "we are friends of the family"
4. friend - noun
· a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
5. friend - noun
· a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.