1. distortion - noun
· a change for the worse
2. distortion - noun
· a shape resulting from distortion
3. distortion - noun
· an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image
4. distortion - noun
· a change (usually undesired) in the waveform of an acoustic or analog electrical signal; the difference between two measurements of a signal (as between the input and output signal); "heavy metal guitar players use vacuum tube amplifiers to produce extreme distortion"
5. distortion - noun
· the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
6. distortion - noun
· the mistake of misrepresenting the facts
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.