1. depress - verb
· lower someone's spirits; make downhearted; "These news depressed her"; "The bad state of her child's health demoralizes her"
2. depress - verb
· lower (prices or markets); "The glut of oil depressed gas prices"
3. depress - verb
· cause to drop or sink; "The lack of rain had depressed the water level in the reservoir"
4. depress - verb
· press down; "Depress the space key"
5. depress - verb
· lessen the activity or force of; "The rising inflation depressed the economy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.