1. deduction - noun
· a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated; reduces taxes by the percentage fixed for the taxpayer's income bracket
2. deduction - noun
· an amount or percentage deducted
3. deduction - noun
· something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied); "his resignation had political implications"
4. deduction - noun
· reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
5. deduction - noun
· the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole); "he complained about the subtraction of money from their paychecks"
6. deduction - noun
· the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.