1. cure - verb
· provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
2. cure - verb
· prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve; "cure meats"; "cure pickles"; "cure hay"
3. cure - verb
· make (substances) hard and improve their usability; "cure resin"; "cure cement"; "cure soap"
4. cure - verb
· be or become preserved; "the apricots cure in the sun"
5. cured - adjective
· freed from illness or injury; "the patient appears cured"; "the incision is healed"; "appears to be entirely recovered"; "when the recovered patient tries to remember what occurred during his delirium"- Normon Cameron
6. cured - adjective
· (used of rubber) treated by a chemical or physical process to improve its properties (hardness and strength and odor and elasticity)
7. cured - adjective
· (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
8. cured - adjective
· (used of hay e.g.) allowed to dry
9. cured - adjective
· (used especially of meat) cured in brine
10. cured - adjective
· (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.