1. crystallize - verb
· cause to take on a definite and clear shape; "He tried to crystallize his thoughts"
2. crystallize - verb
· make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
3. crystallize - verb
· cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form; "crystallize minerals"
4. crystallize - verb
· assume crystalline form; become crystallized
5. crystallized - adjective
· having become fixed and definite in form; "distinguish between crystallized and uncrystallized opinion"- Psychological Abstracts
6. crystallized - adjective
· having both internal structure and external form of a crystal; "quartz crystal is perfectly crystallized"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.