1. crib - noun
· baby bed with high sides made of slats
2. crib - noun
· a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
3. crib - noun
· a bin or granary for storing grains
4. crib - noun
· the cards discarded by players at cribbage
5. crib - noun
· a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
6. crib - verb
· use a crib, as in an exam
7. crib - verb
· take unauthorized (intellectual material)
8. crib - verb
· line with beams or planks; "crib a construction hole"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.