1. crackling - noun
· the residue that remains after animal fat has been rendered
2. crackling - noun
· the sharp sound of snapping noises
3. crackle - verb
· make a crackling sound; "My Rice Krispies crackled in the bowl"
4. crackle - verb
· make a crushing noise; "his shoes were crunching on the gravel"
5. crackle - verb
· to become, or to cause to become, covered with a network of small cracks; "The blazing sun crackled the desert sand"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.