1. closeness - noun
· a feeling of being intimate and belonging together; "their closeness grew as the night wore on"
2. closeness - noun
· the quality of being close and poorly ventilated
3. closeness - noun
· the spatial property resulting from a relatively small distance; "the sudden closeness of the dock sent him into action"
4. closeness - noun
· extreme stinginess
5. closeness - noun
· characterized by a lack of openness (especially about one's actions or purposes)
6. closeness - noun
· close or warm friendship; "the absence of fences created a mysterious intimacy in which no one knew privacy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.