1. chafe - noun
· soreness and warmth caused by friction; "he had a nasty chafe on his knee"
2. chafe - noun
· anger produced by some annoying irritation
3. chafe - verb
· become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
4. chafe - verb
· feel extreme irritation or anger; "He was chafing at her suggestion that he stay at home while she went on a vacation"
5. chafe - verb
· cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
6. chafe - verb
· tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading; "This leash chafes the dog's neck"
7. chafe - verb
· cause friction; "my sweater scratches"
8. chafe - verb
· warm by rubbing, as with the hands
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.