1. Fox - noun
· alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
2. Fox - noun
· a shifty deceptive person
3. Fox - noun
· the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
4. Fox - noun
· English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
5. Fox - noun
· English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
6. Fox - noun
· a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
7. Fox - noun
· the Algonquian language of the Fox
8. Fox - verb
· deceive somebody; "We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week"
9. Fox - verb
· be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
10. Fox - verb
· become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.