1. trick - noun
· a cunning or deceitful action or device; "he played a trick on me"; "he pulled a fast one and got away with it"
2. trick - noun
· a period of work or duty
3. trick - noun
· an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent; "that offer was a dirty trick"
4. trick - noun
· a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
5. trick - noun
· an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
6. trick - noun
· a prostitute's customer
7. trick - noun
· (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players; the high card is the winner
8. trick - verb
· deceive somebody; "We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.