1. worship - noun
· the activity of worshipping
2. worship - noun
· a feeling of profound love and admiration
3. worship - verb
· love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol; "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
4. worship - verb
· show devotion to (a deity); "Many Hindus worship Shiva"
5. worship - verb
· attend religious services; "They worship in the traditional manner"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.