1. wood - noun
· the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
2. wood - noun
· the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
3. wood - noun
· United States film actress (1938-1981)
4. wood - noun
· English conductor (1869-1944)
5. wood - noun
· English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
6. wood - noun
· United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
7. wood - noun
· any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
8. wood - noun
· a golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head; "metal woods are now standard"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.